Thursday 3 October 2013

1: Who am I?

 Hello there. My name is Isabelle (or Izzy if that's easier) and I am a first year student studying Photography at Leeds College of Art.
  
Interested in pretty much anything photography or arts related, whether that may be abstract, conceptual or traditional I'm all for it. 
As well as loving the arts I also love music, and especially the music of the 60's 70's and 80's. 
I enjoy collecting records, and currently I am trying to collect all the LP's by David Bowie. At the moment I only have ten (Aladdin Sane, Ziggy Stardust, Diamond Dogs, Hunky Dory, Lets dance, Pin Ups, Heroes, Scary Monsters, Lodger and David Live), it's slowly growing.    
Anything old interests me. Old vinyl players, clothes, jewellery, antiques, the past fascinates me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment